The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will plan and develop policies to help Wide Horizons, Inc. (WHI) successfully execute its Mission and Vision. The CEO will work closely with the WHI board of directors. He or She will function as the Managing Director of corporate operations and serve as the link between the different departments of the organization.
As the highest-ranking executive of an organization, your primary responsibility is to lead the company. The CEO main duties and responsibilities include:
- Partnering with senior officers to grow and strengthen the organization and to make it more sustainable
- Representing the organization at functions, public meetings and industry events
- Working with the Chief Financial Officer to prepare the organization's annual budgets, analyze the risk of its investments and advise the board of directors on the risk and return of the investments
- Leading the development of the organization's short- and long-term strategies and policies
- Directing Fundraising Efforts of the organization in line with the goals and visions set by the board of directors
- Working with the Head of Human Resources on the organization's payroll, benefit disbursement and hiring practices
- Overseeing quality throughout the company by setting goals for each department in collaboration with the departmental head
- Communicating with shareholders, the general public and government entities
Think you are an ideal candidate!!! Apply Now.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying